In 2007, Roblux introduced Robux as the in-game currency in the Roblox platform to replace the Roblox points. Robux becomes the primary in-game currency after Tix the former currency was removed two years ago. Today, whether you’re a player or builder, you’ll need Robux to support your activities. Robux is spent to redeem items in the Roblox catalogs, game passes, microtransactions, and other user-created contents or products.
There are several ways to earn Robux in the Roblox universe. Most of them are the premium-minded ones since it’s the fact that there is the way you can earn Robux for free. Fortunately, the premium binding nature of Roblux is usually included along with other amenities like access, cards, permissions, abilities, and so forth.
Joining the Builders Club
It’s not the actual Robux machine since joining the Builders Club provide your free Robux as the daily login bonus. The amount of Robux would vary depending on the types of Builders Club memberships. The Classic Builders clubs allows you to earn R$ 15 per daily login. The Turbo Builders club members can acquire R$35 as daily login bonus. The Outrageous Builders club membership allows you to earn R$ 60 per day. Despite the daily login, all the premium Builder Clubs provides you with R$100 as the joining bonus. You need to purchase the game cards from the authorized vendors to activate the premium membership which cost from $5.95 to $195.95 for monthly and annual plans.
Once you’ve joined any types or premium Builder Clubs memberships, you’re allowed to sell your apparel items including Shirts, Pants, or T-Shirts. You can get 70% shares while the Roblox marketplace will take the rest 30% as the fee. The share policies are also applied to other products as well as the game passes of the Roblox games. Depending on your sales, the Builder Clubs memberships could be the prominent source of Robux in Roblox universe. Non-members can only get 10% shares and it makes the premium membership to be very considerable.
Despite selling items and game passes, you can earn Robux through your game development. You can develop the gears which are showcased on the player’s screen. Once the gears are purchased by the game players, Roblox will play your commission with Roblux. The developer is one of Roblox’s major commissioners especially when it’s related to any product sales.
You’re not only able to sell items in Roblox as an individual member but also as a group. This way, a Roblox group can have their own earnings by selling the items through the catalog. However, the group sales can’t be banked to the individual account, the shares will be deposited into the group fund first before it’s distributed to the contributing group members. The group sales are considered as communal or collective works.
At this point, joining the Builder Clubs is the best way to earn Robux. However, you need to make your membership more productive by developing and selling your items in order to earn shares and profits.